WEEK 1: Can Services be Delivered and Consumed without Involving Physical Products?
Think about the services you are familiar with . . . healthcare, education, dining, travel, etc.
Discussion :Can services be delivered and consumed without involving physical products? If so, describe the service? If not, provide a specific example of a service and the products that support the service?
Feel free to provide a unique answer or to react to/extend/challenge an already posted answer.
Must use course content, especially part6 in week1 notes.
Please be detailed, don’t be general and provide specific examples to support you idea.
WEEK 1: Questions from Eat Well Food Services (EWFS), Inc.
- Does EWFS, Inc., currently have any competitive advantages? Why or why not? Will this change once the new food court is built?
- Initially, how did Robert Kopcheck choose to use the pizza operations to compete? What were the competitive priorities for the pizza operations? Order qualifiers? Order winners?
- Does Robert Kopcheck have reasons to be concerned about the new food court vendors? Why?
- Should the pizza operations be expanded further? If so, how? If not, why not?
Feel free to provide unique answers or to react to/extend/challenge already posted answers.
- Must be detailed and critical, point out your opinion.
- Maximum 500 word for all questions.SO each question maximum 125 word.
- Use course content and case content to do this.
- Be logical , use some logical words like first ,second, then,finally to support you reasons and ideas.